Thursday, May 21, 2009

welcome

dear friends!!!welcome to my blog...it has always been my dream since childhood to author some books and as an attempt towards fulfilling it I used to write short stories on whichever topics that used to interest me the most-incidently it used to be thrillers and horror stories then!...as i grew up the aspirations of the writer in me grew up too...and now i have got my hands on blogging!i guess its one of the best ways of bringing forth ones thoughts without any inhibitions...more like a modern-day diary about one's thoughts,day-to-day activities etc...i do hope my blog brings forth all the shades of my life.wont it be really great to be reminiscing at some later part of life about all that we have gone through??...well i think it would be great...especially now that i am going to step into a new phase of life.how wonderful it would be to go through the vivid hues of life once more and to live through all the golden moments and savour the all over again!!...the words "shades" and "hues" might give an impression of an artist or a painter..well..rightly so..painting happens to be one of the passions of my life...another way to express its various facets..So i do hope that my blog turns out to be an interesting read, a help to the readers(if there are any!!).i also hope that it brings to the fore the best in me and carve out a good personality for me through the introspections and retrospections...that too in a phase in which i am to undergo a major transition..about which i will be penning my thoughts soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment